Dream Diary.

 Dreamed I was at a party and not really clicking. My anecdotes fizzling to nothing and I had to explain what my jokes meant to people who were simultaneously wincing and smiling, as though they were trying to listen but also had something stuck in a back tooth. 

So I got out of there. In the dream. 

I went to hang around with my brother Edward's friends, but he had a new friend whom I didn't know: "Fucking hell," said the new bloke, "look at this geezer. He must be Ed's dad!" I explained who I was, but he didn't really care, finding my entire existence hilarious. "Why are you dressed up like one of The House of Love, mate?" I didn't know what that meant in the dream and I don't know what it means now. What do The House of Love wear? Jumpers? 


Yeah, jumpers. Jackets. The mad bastards. 

I looked around and another of Edward's friends was Peter Cleal, who played Eric Duffy in "Please Sir!" He was laughing along with all The House of Love badinage. 

I actually broke out of the dream because it was starting to annoy me. I annoyed myself awake. 

Thanks, once again, brain. 

Comments

Popular Posts