Should Have Gone To...oh, right you are.

 I have new glasses. I can see again. This is them, on my face. 


Now, what you can't quite discern from this photo, is that they're a dark tortoiseshell. They also have longer arms (or as Ita, my Specsaver's glasses pimp insisted "legs") than usual, and slightly thinner frames than I'm used to. But the lenses aren't scratched to fuck, so I can see again. Sing Hosanna. Felix dies!

And if you're wondering about the wisdom of presenting this self portrait in black and white, with a hard white contrast, so my frames look black and my hair looks like a new Pope is being announced right behind me, you're quite right. It's silly. But I can no longer face the truth of what I look like. So massive ex-bass player from Microdisney energy is what you're getting from here on in. 

In time I will learn to smile again. Until then just focus on the cheekbones. And what appears to be forehead bones. 


Alright, colour - and I had a hair cut. But the pose seems to be identical. This is my go to pose apparently. 






Comments

Popular Posts