The Featherz

 Doing pointless deep research about the film "It Couldn't Happen Here", and I came across the saddest Wikipedia entry I've ever seen (until I get my own Wikipedia page, obvs). Punk band The Featherz have quoted, in-full, their review from the Basingstoke Gazette. They don't even seem to have ties with Basingstoke. They prove to be not quite as "heavy" as Petrol Girls (who is?) but they were "fast" and "punky". Also, what a Valentine's Day!


"Their 14 February 2015 headline gig at the Irish Centre in Basingstoke received praise from the Basingstoke Gazette "The headline band were The Featherz ... who continued the general theme of girls showing just how well they can rock it up ... Not quite as heavy as (second on the bill actPetrol Girls, they still had a real fast punky set. They had also picked up a posse of new followers who were now ready to worship every bead and every bit of glitter - as well as dance along to their songs."*


Like I say, until I get my own Wiki page. ALL of my Ards Examiner press is going in...


*Neil Duncan was the journalist. Safe pair of hands. 

Comments

Popular Posts