All Cats Are Great.

 I'm writing a new book. I don't know what it's called yet. But I'm having the most fun ever writing it. There will be pain later on. I'll need to do a lot of research. And while the fundamentals of plot are sketched out, joining it up, finding the weight and shape, and the slaughter of the innocents further down the line, will be difficult, principally because I'm liking everything I'm writing at the moment. I'm just throwing shit at it and all of it's sticking, to use a literary phrase. 

It's sheer joy. 

This lot aren't in it. Or are they? I don't know yet. I'm only 6000 words in. 

It'll probably end up being the most difficult thing I've ever attempted, but right now it's flowing like the mighty Euphrates. And Torch by Soft Cell has just come on the radio!

Great day in the morning!

Key Words: Post Punk, Pop Culture, Popping a sanatogen


*The book posts are never popular. But this is what I do. So, like, you know, be interested in it, man. 



Comments

Popular Posts